Posted by Julie on
Highlights of 2017
We are nearing the end of 2017 and what a wonderful year it has been!
There have been some amazing Fellowships and friendships made along the way.
Achievements this year on tour:
· 240,000 steps on Edoras
· 5 marriage proposals
· 51 people completed their second or third trip with us
· 12 honeymoons celebrated
· 72 hours of helicopter flights to Rivendell
· 240 pints consumed at the Green dragon
· 223 Kayakers took on the Pelorus river
· 36 rousing King Theoden battle speeches
· 960 arrows fired at Smaug in Laketown
We have also had many wonderful guest presentations from the likes of Sarah McLeod (Rosie Cotton), Mark Hadlow (Dori), John Callen (Oin) and Jed Brophy (Nori).
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year with special behind the scenes actives with Weta Workshop and new experiences coming.
All direct bookings through our website will now receive a welcome package worth NZ$100 which includes: a free airport transfer to the tour hotel.
So join us in 2018 for an adventure of a life time!